Pumas-AI Continues to Expand Pharmaceutical Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Pharmacology Expertise with New Head of Business Development
March 15, 2023 | Press Release
Centreville, VA. (March 15, 2023) - Pumas-AI, a science-first organization that turns data into life-saving decisions faster, announced today that Dhanashri Gudi, Ph.D. has joined the company’s senior leadership team as Head of Business Development to continue to drive the year-over-year double-digit growth that Pumas-AI has experienced since inception.
Dr. Gudi has spent nearly 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry, focused on drug metabolism, drug transporters, pharmacokinetics, and clinical pharmacology. Prior to Pumas-AI, she has held several scientific and leadership positions at the likes of Abbvie, Jubilant Biosys, Xybion Corporation, and Simulations Plus.
“Dhanashri is the perfect complement to our team of talented scientists and will help drive further revenue growth for the groundbreaking artificial intelligence and scientific machine learning products we have built,” said Dr. Joga Gobburu, Co-Founder and CEO at Pumas-AI, and former U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Director, Division of Pharmacometrics. “Her deep experience in pharmacokinetics and clinical pharmacology shows current and potential clients that we are focused more on the science than the sales, and our goal is to empower those on the frontlines of drug development.”
Within the role, Dr. Gudi will focus on aligning customer objectives and research goals to the appropriate scientific consulting resources and products within the Pumas-AI universe, including:
- Pumas-AI consulting services, including clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics expertise, scientific modeling and simulations for new drug applications.
- Pumas software, a high performance analytical software suite that allows users to perform all pharmaceutical modeling and simulation on one integrated platform.
- Pumas-CP software, a clinical pharmacology platform for non-compartmental analysis (NCA), bioequivalence analysis, and pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) modeling.
- DeepPumas, a first-of-its-kind scientific modeling and machine learning system for healthcare data that enables seamless integration of domain-specific knowledge and data-science methodology, reducing dependence on data size and enabling faster decision-making.
- Lyv, a clinical decision support system that leverages individual patient history and targeted medical data for personalized patient care.
“Pumas-AI is everything that we scientists need from a vendor in pharma – focused on solutions over problems, reducing time for complex tasks, and science-first thinking,” said Dr. Gudi. “I am proud to be part of the Pumas-AI family, and look forward to helping shape the future of clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics in the pharmaceutical industry.”
To learn how Pumas-AI can assist in advancing drug development programs, visit www.pumas.ai
Pumas-AI is a global healthcare intelligence company with a vision to accelerate precision healthcare to patients. Proprietary software developed by the company includes the Pumas suite of products, an integrated modeling and simulation platform designed to multiply productivity across the drug development lifecycle, and Lyv, a clinical decision support system that leverages patient history and targeted medical data for personalized healthcare delivery. Scientists at Pumas-AI provide consulting with leading pharmaceutical innovators in clinical pharmacology, model-informed drug development, pharmacometrics, front-end applications, and more. For additional information, visit www.pumas.ai
Don McLean, McLean Media 734-716-4182