The Project Manager is responsible for planning and overseeing consulting service projects within the Pumas-AI organization, from initialization through to completion. The ideal candidate can coordinate people and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives. The Project Manager will also apply strong program management skills to develop project plans, prioritize projects, monitor and manage project budgets, liaising with Accounting and other departments as needed.
- Develop and communicate appropriate project documentation, including project overview, scope, team structure, status reports, issues management reports, change control reports, meeting notes, etc. as required and in a timely manner.
- Organize project costs and identify potential financial risks to the company by ensuring resources are in line with budget and deliverables.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of project plans and supporting functional team leads in trouble-shooting and contingency planning.
- Track identified project risks and issues and assist with following up with actions to ensure adherence to contractual agreement.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings as requested, including preparing meeting agendas, keeping minutes, and distributing minutes to relevant parties.
- Manage contracts, grants and sponsorships related to assigned projects and programs
- Support the Chief of Staff in preparing and distributing performance related reporting, including but not limited to: o Expectations and updates regarding timelines. o Summary of issues and their resolutions. o KPIs and metrics. o Summary reports of data flow, protocol deviations, safety reports, and other reports as applicable.
- Participate in the development, review, and implementation of standard operating procedures and processes.
- Ensure adherence to company SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), policies, and guidelines at the project level.
- Participate in Pumas-AI's continuous process improvement initiatives by, amongst other activities, assuring that project quality metrics align with company, client, and clinical operations objectives.
- Support audits and inspections, as required.
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Coordinate with business development teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of Project/Program Management or relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of project management skills and processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical teams across multiple businesses; excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multitasking skills, and collaboration and time management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with project team, vendors, and clients.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with project management software tools.
- Proficient in creating timelines and tracking progress against schedules.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity, executive presence, business understanding and confidentiality.
- Ability to learn and work with modern technology.
- A team-oriented attitude, strong cross-functional collaboration skills and proven ability to advance and drive tactics in a matrixed, global organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; detail oriented. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Pumas-AI is a young company led by decades of experience in diverse areas of healthcare and mathematical modeling. With a focused goal on providing better solutions for patient care, be it via pharmaceutical drug development innovation or tools for point of care, Pumas-AI aims to bring value, innovation, and efficiency to healthcare. We build technology that converts the power of science into real-world applications with unprecedented speed and accuracy. At the core of everything we do is our commitment to move science forward.
We are a virtual company with team members in several countries. While this means we can work remotely from anywhere, it also means we've developed a unique culture that thrives on transparency, communication, and creativity. Each of us respects the commitments we have outside of work – and the trust and flexibility to attend to them, encouraging a healthy work/life balance.
Pumas-AI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Our culture is one that encourages, supports, and celebrates our diversity and looks to bring out the best in each other.
Do the work you love and make an impact in the lives of millions. Join us!
Terms of Employment
Reports to: Operations
Travel Required: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com.